o news
- reducing memory consumption #1, fi_hdir
  now the internal pointer array for struct file object is allocated at
  opening a dir only.

o misc
- aufs: tiny, update atime in splice_to

It is late at Monday night, Tuesday precisely.
I was late because the change in this week is big and took
time. Additionally I had to investigate and fix some strange behaviour
in mainline. Moreover I got hardware trouble, I am afraid I had to buy a
new memory...

J. R. Okajima

- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2-27 branch
      aufs: tiny, update atime in splice_to
      aufs: generalize aufs_flush()
      aufs: fi_hdir, simply rename fi_bstart/fi_bend to fi_btop/fi_bbot
      aufs: fi_hdir, split struct au_file into two parts
      aufs: fi_hdir, replace au_h_fptr() by au_hf_top() and au_hf_dir()
      aufs: fi_hdir, append the prefix '_dir' to au_fbend() and au_set_fbend()
      aufs: fi_hdir, remove an obsoleted au_dbg_verify_hf()
      aufs: fi_hdir, rename au_do_refresh_file() to au_do_refresh_dir()
- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2-28..aufs2-34 branch
  ditto
- aufs2-2.6.git#aufs2 branch
  Addition to above,
       aufs: simply follow the changes in mainline 2.6.35

- aufs2-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs2-util.git
  nothing