Hello Junjiro,

> Tomas M makes a donation as "monthly doubling".
> I have tought about what I can do for users, especially for SLAX
> users. Actually I have asked but there is no response.
I replied to your question some time ago, I hope you got the reply.
I told you that I really appreciate your offer and at the moment
I would like you to just simply continue maintaining aufs :)

> After personal consideration, I decided to write a small report about
> squashfs which is also an essential module for SLAX. In a few week, I
> will post it here and somewhere around SLAX.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'report', however I would be more happy
if you simply continue doing what you do now :) The donation from me
and from other people is meant to say thank you for what you did,
and to keep you working on AUFS, not to start working on different
things because of the donations. :)

What you do now is simply sufficient! :)
I hope you understand.

Tomas M