Hello,

I've downloaded a plain vanilla 2.6.33.5 from www.kernel.org
Afterwards I've applied the real-time patch from Ingo Molnar.
(http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/patch-2.6.33.5-rt23.bz2)

Then I've downloaded the corresponding aufs version with following commands:

git clone http://git.c3sl.ufpr.br/pub/scm/aufs/aufs2-standalone.git
aufs2-standalone.git
cd aufs2-standalone.git
git checkout origin/aufs2-33

I've applied the three patches to the kernel sources:
aufs2-kbuild.patch, aufs2-base.patch and aufs2-standalone.patch.
and I've copied Documentation,fs,include into the kernel source directory.

The compiler stops with following error:

fs/aufs/super.c: In function 'refresh_dir':
fs/aufs/super.c:450: error: request for member 'next' in something not a
structure or union
fs/aufs/super.c:450: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
fs/aufs/super.c: In function 'refresh_nondir':
fs/aufs/super.c:515: error: request for member 'next' in something not a
structure or union
fs/aufs/super.c:515: warning: comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast
make[3]: *** [fs/aufs/super.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [fs/aufs] Error 2
make[1]: **

I'm using the kpkg package and following command to build the kernel:
make-kpkg --initrd --revision=MyKernel kernel_image kernel_headers

The config is attached to this email, but it's almost a default config.
I want Aufs to be compiled as module.

I've chosen the 2.6.33.5 Kernel, because for this version the latest real time
patch is available.

Sorry form my English, English is not my native language.

Kind regards
ML1982