Hi,

"Lipkowski, Merten":
> Sorry for my late answer.
> It seems that the patch runs.
> Great job.

Glad to hear that, but sad to heat that you could not test it well due
to another problem.

> By the Way, there are already new releases of the rt patch.

Hmm, essentially I am not an RT patch user. I just have been developing
RT patches for aufs just to respond the requests from RT users. This
policy will not change, ie. I will do develop the RT patch, but I won't
do it myself as soon as the new RT patch is released.
You might remember that I have asked you "do you really need it?"

> I hope there would be a day, when aufs and rt are included within the
> mainline kernel...

Unfortunately LKML people chose UnionMount instead of aufs.

J. R. Okajima