Hello,

I'm really happy that about your willingness to help me!!!
Thanks a lot.

I've a running robot with 2.6.31.6-rt19 including aufs that is running since a
half year.
But with this kernel I've problems with an ftdi serial converter, that may be
solved with a 2.6.32.

With a 2.6.32 I've got problems at other places...
So I need 2.6.33....

I can wait until Friday....

Kind regards
Merten

"Lipkowski, Merten":
> I've tried the "a.patch" with 2.6.33.1 but here the compiler stops with:
>
> In file included from fs/aufs/f_op.c:548:
> fs/aufs/mtx.h: In function 'mutex_set_owner':
> fs/aufs/mtx.h:42: error: 'struct mutex' has no member named 'owner'

Reading patch-2.6.33.5-rt23.bz2, I've found that the impact of the patch
is bigger than before (patch-2.6.33.1-rt10 and earlier). I am afraid
that the simple replace approach as aufs have ever taken is not enough,
and we need more modifications in aufs. It will take some time.

Before I start the work, I'd ask you ...
Do you really need it? In other words, are you just trying the RT patch
to see how it works or something?
Do you want me to start the work and can you wait?

J. R. Okajima