>> I thought that this installs the header files in /usr/include and
>> nothing more. But I was wrong. It seems it has bad side effects. For
>> me, it removes essential files from the destination directory, like
>> /usr/include/stdio.h and others...
>
> I cannot reproduce such problem.
> Will you show me what you did step by step?

Thank you very much for your interest. Actually I spent a lot of time
restoring the deleted header files so I won't test that again, I am
sorry :) I decided to go with the default 'make headers_install'
command and then I copy the aufs_type.h header to appropriate
location. This is sufficient for me, thank you for helping me
understand how to do that.

Tomas M

Live Security Virtual Conference