Tomas,

Sorry to repeate myself --

i) aufs has nice README files, just try to believe them

ii) I've been asking the same question in this mailing list so
  google may help you. Actually Okajima-san redirected me
  to the README file and my problem was immediately solved.

BTW, GNU make has dry-run, debuging, force build, and many
other nice features. Using a dry-run won't remove any of your
system files, and you can do it as an unprivileged user.

But if your time is precious (yes, i fully comprehend. i saw
your posts on slax forum about hard life), then no need to
dig things up.

Guan

Live Security Virtual Conference