o news
- branch aufs3.15 is created
- there seems to exist a problem in tmpfs-idr.patch in
  aufs3-standalone.git. I am still investigating with Nikolay Pertsev
  and Guan Xin.
- aufs will start supporting fallocate(2) systemcall in next release.

o pre-announce
  I have a plan to remove CONFIG_AUFS_SP_IATTR and fs/aufs/f_op_sp.c.
  fs/aufs/f_op_sp.c is rather tricky, but it is just for maintain the
  timestamp of FIFO only. Recently I noticed that I will be able to make
  it unnecessary by customizing i_op->update_time() which was introduced
  in linux-3.5.

o bugfix
- handling an error in opening a FIFO
- handling an error in opening a FIFO, the internal list
  These two fixes are less important since the problem happens only if
  CONFIG_AUFS_SP_IATTR is enabled.
- bugfix remap_file_pages(2)
  This fix is done in aufs3-mmap.patch. The fixed problem is the
  incorrect path under /proc after you issue remap_file_pages(2)
  systemcall.

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.9 branch
      aufs: bugfix, handling an error in opening a FIFO

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.10..aufs3.x-rcN branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: bugfix, handling an error in opening a FIFO, the internal list

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
  nothing