o bugfix
- missing mnt_want_write in moo
    In move-up-on-open, between copying-up to the upper branch and unlinking
    on the lower branch, mnt_want_write is necessary.
- restore the lost unlock in an error path
    A call to au_unpin() in an error path was lost by an old commit
        fb3f6aa 2013-04-21 Merge branch 'aufs3.5/00base' into aufs3.6/00base
    which got conflicts in git-merge and I fixed them manually.
    In this manual fix I made a mistake and a call to au_unpin() in an error
    path was lost.
    It means the last version of aufs3.6 - aufs3.8 has this bug and not
    fixed because they are not maintained now.

o news
- new ioctl BRINFO

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git
      aufs: bugfix, missing mnt_want_write in moo
      aufs: tiny, move defs to uapi header
      aufs: new ioctl BRINFO
      aufs: bugfix, restore the lost unlock in an error path

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
      use the new brinfo interface
      tiny, move the clean target in Makefile
      tiny, forgot to list-up the new attributes
      libau: strip at the link-time
      distinguish CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS
      prepend "override" to every "+=" in makefile
      refine make "install" target
      tiny, include optional libau/priv.mk

http://p.sf.net/sfu/bds