I have a lot of regret doing this, and I have been working hard to find the
time to keep up with my TU duties, but every day I have less and less time
because work is continually ramping up, and what free time I have left ends
up going to Salt (http://saltstack.org).

So, very sadly, I need to resign from my position as an Arch Linux TU. I
hope I can be of assistance to Arch in the future and I am still planning
on maintaining the Varch project: https://github.com/thatch45/varch

So with deep regret, I must resign my brief stint as a TU, it was fun, and
I greatly appreciate the opportunity, but it is very unfair of me to not be
maintaining my packages.

Thanks

-Thomas S Hatch