On 2/28/23 22:07, Morten Linderud wrote:

Nobody asked you to hunt the AUR for packages you think are breaking the rules.
Several of the packages you are reporting have several votes and usages beyond
calling them "-light" because you removed a dependency didn't like.

Now we are stuck with a bunch of requests and confused maintainers because of
your self-righteous action.