On 3/1/23 17:24, Jelle van der Waa wrote:

You filled ~ 50 requests in X minutes with just "Not allowed by AUR submission
guidelines". Without further detail about what is wrong with the package causing the
TU's to have to figure out what this request is about.

About 20 of that packages were my own. It was my decision as a maintainer to
delete them.
But for the rest, yeah, there is some oversight. I should've come up with more
detailed message.

Certainly will not do it again though. Seems like the report system is not the
best way to handle mass cleanup anyway.
But the question is: will I be unbanned?

You mention common sense below, not creating ~ 50 requests with the same
message is common sense. If you want to clean up more from the AUR that is fine
but please coordinate it carefully with a TU so they know about it upfront.

And I did asked prior doing it actually. There is some misunderstanding happend, where by
"a lot of packages need to be reported" I meant really a lot.
I actually watch and explore AUR packages, that's why I was aware about their
existance and able to report quickly.

The AUR has 82736 packages, and packages are checked by volunteers and by hand. Do you expect them to go through all uploaded packages night and day?

That is exacly why I tried to help. If report system is not appropriate for
this task, I can make a list of packages to be checked and send it somewhere.