abgx360 has been deleted recently (see https://lists.archlinux.org/archives/list/aur-reque...@lists.archlinux.org/thread/VPDQERST63DRZFYFS7JH6YIDWXSFE5TX/#VPDQERST63DRZFYFS7JH6YIDWXSFE5TX). I noticed it because https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Burning_Xbox_360_games has a broken link.

There are two reasons for the deletion:
1. Legality of home backups. Though we have stuff like popcorntime in the AUR or even whipper in extra, so it should not matter.
2. Bad licensing.

There is no upstream license set, thus applying the default copyright rules:

You're under no obligation to choose a license. However, without a license, the default copyright laws apply, meaning that you retain all rights to your source code and no one may reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from your work.

However, as the AUR only ships PKGBUILDs we are neither reproducing or distributing it and it does also not seem like a derivative work. Alad already poked upstream about this. https://github.com/BakasuraRCE/abgx360/issues/7

This was also painstakingly discussed on IRC in both -aur and -wiki, leading to walls of text. Antiz made the decision to delete in good faith and there was apparently also an internal discussion in the staff channel, which we agreed on should have been public.

My opinion is that the package should be restored. I do not even use it and only noticed because of said dead link, yet the decision feels off.
Antiz said that they are rethinking it, too.