Le 27/09/2023 à 10:50, Robin Candau a écrit :
Le 27/09/2023 à 06:18, a...@nullvoid.me a écrit :
Hi,
Hi,
[...]

Now, regarding the examples you gave, while there are no clear statement/guidelines about such packages on the AUR side (yet?), such controversial topics are already pointed out by the Arch Linux Code of Conduct [2] (as raised by Ralf as well [3]).
Quick parentheses, I'd like to remove the reference I made to Ralf's message there. Indeed, the overall idea of the message doesn't actually cover the point I wanted to make and I apparently read it too fast the first time to see how stupidly and unnecessarily controversial and provocative the given examples are in there. So I'd like to apologize for that reference and dissociate myself from that message.
[...]

--
Regards,
Robin Candau / Antiz