Here's the summary:

I uploaded a package that soon got flagged for deletion. There were
multiple reasons stated in the email which got soon accepted afterwards.
I was able to find an email address of the TU and sent him a response to
the claims and even tho they were not valid, namely that ARM only
packages break the rules of the submission guidelines, and that the
package is of low quality due to using curl to fetch pkgver and
checksums, I tried to comply in ways that would eventually make the
package better. I explained that the way AUR handles package updates is
not optimal and that I prefer automated updates over pushing repetitive
git commits.

After some time have passed I reuploaded a modified PKGBUILD that added
x86 support, after which it was removed again with the reason "Dupe of
[base] linux package". Even tho the pkgurl field has shown it's the
Debian kernel, I've seen this wasn't communicated properly on my behalf
so informed the TU that I'll make a note about the difference in the
package comments section. I pushed a package update after some days and
added the said note and this led to my account being suspended. From my
point of view, I'm being attacked for my effort to resolve issues, but
the expectation is to follow orders rather than obey rules, which is
abusive and also shameful. I have not broken any of the rules despite
being accused of doing so. Meanwhile, only a single person has shown
willingness to help.

After reading posts of people facing the same or a similar situation, I
was thinking why the Arch community treats its userbase in such a
condescending way and came up with the idea that perhaps it's because
"Arch Linux" is more of a hobby project than it is a commercial
distribution, so there is a sense of ownership and consequently shared
decisions of what "I" want or not to be in it, and therefore no
incentive to keep the users happy. Despite of that, there are better
ways to achieve your goals without the need to be offensive to other
people I think.