Re: (suspension of Pellegrino Prevete) - was: removal of yuzu from the official repos – > Dear Muflone,

> because of that suspension I can't send code signed with my larger set of keys to the aur without adding those same keys to my main account, which I won't do. > How after finally getting in touch directly on the mailing list to address your statement about an implied difference between a flash game and a nes rom should make you think disabling my account is gonna be more effective than addressing that statement and not creating issues for everybody is currently a mystery to me.

I explained in many places the AUR is not the place where to upload ROM launchers, they are mere data files to use with an emulator and they don't need at all a system package, they won't received updates, and they would probably have legal issues, regardless if you get them from archive.org.

ROM files are simple data files to use with an emulator, they don't require packages, nor pacman to manage them, considered also the fact such games are abandoned since more then 20 years and they will never receive any updates.

Your account were suspended because you deliberately ignored the package concerns and you uploaded the package for the second time.

It was deleted for the 2nd time and you uploaded the package for the third time, without even asking for an appeal, you simply ignored the package deletion.

For this only reason you were suspended, not for the low quality packaging. It's sad to see you continue to ignore the main reason for your suspension.

> About my aur comments I do not see anything wrong with them,

I read in a lot of places (AUR comments, mailing list comments, git commit comments, twitter) messages from you directed to MarsSeed or me, the latest was on the https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libisl25-static for which you just received your last warning before a definitive ban from AUR in all of your accounts.

Moving the discussion on your packages, or your inability to manage or update them, it's only a waste of time, you won't be able to maintain them if your accounts will be baned, so your only concern must be to solve the point for which you were suspended.

[...]

Dear Muflone,

this single-handled statement:
"Moving the discussion on your packages, or your inability to manage or update them, it's only a waste of time, you won't be able to maintain them if your accounts will be baned, so your only concern must be to solve the point for which you were suspended." leaves me so sad by itself i am speechless and I urge somebody else with proven basic understanding of human behaviour to intervene in this thread.