On 3/17/24 20:05, Muflone wrote:
It's up to you to change this behavior or to stop it immediately as it's not tolerated

[1] https://terms.archlinux.org/docs/code-of-conduct/
As this mail thread has derailed without progressing with the topic in a constructive manner I have decided to add the involved accounts (marsseed & pellegrinoprevete) to the moderation queue for this mailing list. This thread is hereby considered closed for other people as well. Please refrain from answering to it (on the list) or otherwise we'll have to put additional moderation in place.

The AUR moderation team is aware of the situation on the AUR and will act accordingly, as muflone has pointed out in his answers earlier in the thread.

It's sad to see that this has gone so far and I hope we can ensure a better environment for everybody in the future!

Cheers,
gromit

--

Arch Linux Package Maintainer & DevOps Team