Hello,

> I don’t have any info about who deleted your package and why.

The deletion request was sent by qubeck (no contact info) with the motivation 
"dead source" and it was carried out by Muflone. As I mentioned, the motivation 
did not make sense to me as the source is alive and well.

> So it’s pretty common to observe this kind of Wiedergänger. Even though 
> in terms of policy, re-uploading a package that was previously deleted 
> is heavily frowned upon unless there’s a good reason to do so.

In practice that means I was disowned of this package without anything I could 
do (I could not answer the deletion request and no human got in touch with me 
to confirm). I find this problematic and somewhat worrisome regarding security. 
At any rate, how can I proceed to that the package ownership is reverted back 
to me? Thank you very much!

Regards,

Médéric Boquien

Reply via email to