Well said Gary, totally agree with your comments on comp finishes, definitely
no circuits !!

Richard, once you have some of those wonder drugs from Justin, can you please
pass them around.

From: Aus-soaring [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au] On Behalf Of
Richard Frawley
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 7:39 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Potential dangers in the sport of gliding

send me your drugs Justin, they sound like fun

On 4 Mar 2016, at 7:15 AM, Optusnet <jjsincl...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Well that's it, I am now on the floor hugging myself, I have s_at myself, the
floor is nice and safe for now and my ears are ringing from maniacal induced
laughter. Briefing briefing briefing ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

Justin

Sent from my iPad