Oh!

From: Noel Roediger
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 8:54 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] [gfaforum] Glider Registration

GSG was originally imported and operated by bobby gibbes who owned and operated
gibbes sepik airways. in PNG.

There are numerous aircraft not under the GFA banner on the VH register that
are VH-G’s.

Many were there before GFA was formed but unfortunately, after the requirement
to register GFA sailplanes, while intended the GFA did not reserve that G block.

Noel.