That was my interpretation too, and I'm still not clear on why we made all
the foreign pilots attending the WGC in benalla join the GFA to operate
their foreign registered aircraft with their foreign licences. I appreciate
the process was streamlined but I don't see the legislative requirement
anyway.
The poms capitalized on this and are now saying - come fly the UK EGC, we
won't even make you join the BGA šŸ˜‚