Bev reckoned I was sailing too close to the wind so, for the time being, I’ve
deleted the anus prick.

Noel.

From: Aus-soaring [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au] On Behalf Of
Noel Roediger
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:01 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] CASA Avmed discussion - due Thursday 30 March

Dear Jo.

Sincere thanks from me – and I’m sure from all others re your advice on the
AVMed issue.

I’ve prepared a loaded  response that will put a bee up their bum but won’t
send until Bev wakes and vetts it tomorrow and then I’ll copy to this site.

Can you fwd. your private email address please so we can communicate off site.

Love

Noel.