Only an 'F', hey! Your wife must be a hard marker, lucky I'm not in her
class :)

Have a look at http://whyfiles.org/009poll/math_primer.html for the
phoney formula

And http://www.amstat.org/sections/srms/brochures/margin.pdf pages
4,5,6, 7 and 8 in particular if you are interested.

Graeme got the long winded version direct as I am sure you lot have had
enough of statistics! (well at least 73% of you with a margin of error
of 6%)

Cheers

David

(who enjoyed some very pleasant ridge flying on the
weekend, thinking about statistics not at all, until the
largest red back spider I ever saw appeared from under the
instrument panel cover, then disappeared again. Kinda puts you
off the rest of your flight!)