There are heaps of aircraft registered that way, we havent
gone that path because of the add cost of LAME repairs, when
as an AUF level 2 i can do it myself....  Nearly all the
Tecnams in Australia are registered this way from what i
understand. The only condition i am aware of is they have to
display the word EXPERIMENTAL in the cockpit. Give me a day
and i will get all the info for you.  Thanks Michael Coates