Roger

I actually have heard of Univair (though not being a bug smasher pilot I perhaps don't pay close enough note to all the Pawnee related stuff) - I think that's who made our new struts. I was under the impression that Univair didn't necessarily do all the Pawnee parts, and that some still came from the Argentinian mob (whose name still escapes me). Maybe the Argentinians only provide paperwork - i.e. the type certification and the flight manuals ? I will never truly understand the bankruptcy, dilution, re-birthing and combining of companies in the aviation industry - sigh !

One second point to note - all your e-mails are "time shifted" back in the past. If you look at the thread below, you will notice that my e-mail was sent at 12:18am on Friday 31st, but your reply to it was sent at 12:51am on Thursday 30th. Better check your computer's clock and time zone settings ...

Jason