At 09:46 AM 27/08/04 +1000, you wrote:
>That's a big call to say the NZ Gliding people misinterpreted the law.  The
>Law sets the benchmark and as long as that is not breached, NZ Gliding is
>well within their rights to set their own guidelines.

They are also free to turn naked handstands out the front of their
parliament house for all I care it just doesn't have anything to do with
the relating to gliding in NZ.

I see you've come around to admitting that NZ law doesn't require the
glider to have an oxy system above 10000 and below 13000 unlress you spend
more than 30 minutes there.

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784