It's expensive, but a K21 will fit your needs perfectly.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Robert Hart
Sent:   Tuesday, 21 September 2004 08:57 PM
To:     Soaring in Australia.
Subject:        [Aus-soaring] 2 seat basic trainers

Hi

I am part of a working party that is looking at, amongst other things,
options for modernising our club's fleet.

Currently we operate 3 Blaniks, an IS30 and a Twin Astir and are looking
at options for potentially replacing the 3 Blaniks and the IS30 (in a
staged fashion).

Our needs are for a modern aircraft to use for
        * basic training - we do a lot more of this than most
        * AEFs - we do a lot of these too

Preferably, we would use the same aircraft for both tasks.

I would greatly appreciate the thoughts of this forum on what is
available (new gliders) and any experience people have with the
suggestions.

As we only have a single tug, one option that might be interesting is a
self launching 2 seater to use for AEFs, as this would help speed turn
round time (the Pipistrel Taurus looks like it might be of interest).

--
Robert Hart                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If
 you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please
 contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of
 this communication or disclose anything about it.