On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 21:35 +1030, Leigh Bunting wrote:
> So that leaves you to fly it solo or fly it
> overweight  like I imagine how most Blaniks et al are used these days.

Caboolture has three Blaniks - and these fly within their weight limits
and dual every flying day. We have recently trained ab initio pilots
with weights up to 105kg because one of our Blaniks can put these pilots
in the front seat with a reasonable sized instructor in the back seat.

Blaniks may not look 'sexy' to the public, but they are still very
functional. We are, however, in the process of refurbishing our three
Blaniks to improve their looks!

--
Robert Hart                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533