(then products/medical/medical gasses/oxygen)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of PTB

My understanding is that medical O2 is specifically supposed NOT to be dry....

Robert Hart wrote:
Ian McPhee wrote:

Not sure about welding o2 but do know all medical oxygen is all totally dry - the only difference with aviation o2 and medical is the paperwork. Years ago a friend of mine was CEO of the then CIG and we were worried and run a test on moisture on medical cyclinder and it easily meet the aviation std.

This is not the advice I received from BOC (they could not guarantee it was dry) - nor my experience. As noted in a previous post, I have had one occurrence of freezing up of the valve during a transfilling operation, which suggests that there is some water present in medical O2 on occasions.

--
Regards,

                               Peregrine!