RF Developments Pty Ltd wrote:
I agree, this editable system could cause problems, already a post I did
last week in the manufacturers section on our company and FLARM has been
deleted!

Nothing is ever truly deleted in a Wiki, Nigel.  Every change can be
"unrolled."  If you think something bad has happened, contact the
editors and they can undo it.

There are hundreds of Wikis on the web whcih deal with this kind of stuff
without it becoming problematic.  It's not that hard.

  - mark