Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:07 PM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Call for photos

Hi all,

I'm looking to pretty up the wiki site a little, and am calling on a submission of photos (of gliders, preferably!) that I can use on the site.
I would prefer people submit them rather than me having to ask everyone for copyright etc etc.

Please email it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... and label the photos in some way so I can attach them to the right aircraft! JPG / GIF formats are probably the best.
Of course credit will go to the photographer underneath the images :-)

Thanking you in advance for your photos!

Cheers,

Gus