Hi all,

Unbelievable, only in gliding would such a ludicrous proposition as
punishing people for not entering a contest come up!

I am beginning to see what Mike B and others complain about the GFA /club
system, and why they want to be outside it.

You should encourage and cajole by all means, but ultimately it is the
pilots decision and so it should be.

Unf!&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&believeable.

Dave

  _____