Emilis Prelgauskas wrote:

> I seem to recall $3k/$1.5k/ann were the figures for that contest area,
> which encompasses much of South Australia used by glider pilots.

It works out to about $2 p.a. for each South Australian GFA member.

I spoke to Peter some more while we were upstairs;  All the heavy-lifting
needed to productize it has been done.  The forecast images are being
generated several times per day, and have been ever since 2001.  Then,
each day, they're deleted because nobody has paid to receive them.

Seems like an awful waste, eh?

   - mark