But you miss the point completely here Dave. This is NOT an
imposition on the Narromine Members !

Narromine during cup week has about 2 members actually flying. The
rest who are present are GIVING their time to ensure that all the
visitors (60+ of them), who pay NOTHING to use the facilities have a
good time.

What they are asking in return is that the visitors contribute
something back that doesn't actually cost them anything except a bit
of time.

People now know months before hand whet is expected of them. They can
choose to go, or not if they don't like this.