Looks like the handicap needs to be adjusted then Bernard if they are that
good, what would you suggest 1 or 2 percent? This should happen before the
nationals to be fair to the others

Nigel

Nigel Andrews

Managing Director

RF Developments Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation
electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.rf-developments.com <http://www.rf-developments.com/>

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which
includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying,
modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the
information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system
network.

  _____