At 09:07 PM 3/01/2008, you wrote:
>Hey Mike, they forgot to put the wings on the Aptera.
>
>Stuart

That was my first thought. Anything that good looking ought to fly.

Now if we could just do something along the lines of Molt Taylor's
Aerocar from the 1950's.

A set of wings, tail and engine/prop which make a trailer which you
leave at the airport when visiting or take home when at the home field.

Wings and tube tail boom with tail at end. Engine over the top of the
wing driving prop which rotates around tailboom aft of wing.

No doubt a few refinements will have to be made. Canard maybe?

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
           Int'l + 61 429 355784