Some people will never believe no matter what .
If you read further than the front page you will find
they rate various devices and their complexity and
whether they have been duplicated by others
independently.
I have seen two of these engine mod designs working!
The cheapest two ideas to use are the vortex generators
(Manf in Australia $200, 10% fuel saving )virtually the
same savings as the Sinha deturbulater quotes but lasts for
years longer
"The stack" hydroxy boost method in a Landrover Discovery,
only  enough room under the bonnet for 2 units
+ bubblers,  Build cost + tuning  $850
The combined savings for a 4 ltr V8 averages a 30%
Makes a thirsty beast quite reasonable to afford.

I have some experience of running gas fueled vehicles
LPG/CNG/Methane and the kind of mind and tenacity
willing to have a go at getting things like this working.

Some of the electrical devices are outside my area but
I seek further information or build one of the designs
to verify.

Just remember this site just acts as a gathering place
for all these various ideas and gives some ratings
Some ideas are practical some are off the planet.
Your decision