And the next biggest chunk would be the airconditioner (or maybe hot
water service if Anthony hasn't got a gas one).

2/3 is a little more than I would expect, but a totally unsurprising
discovery especially if he has a gas HWS and oven and doesn't use the
airconditioner cos he's out flying in summer (like all good glider
pilots should be!).

Regards
SWK

This email and any file attachments are confidential and
they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please tell us immediately
by return email and delete the document.
The information in this email expresses the opinion of the author
and does not necessarily represent the views of ETSA Utilities.