Recently I put the rego markings on the BD4 after repainting.

I read the appropriate regs and still wasn't sure what to do. I rang the CASA section involved and the very helpful gentleman on the other end of the phone sorted it out after admitting that that reg wasn't very well written, in fact the words he used were that it was a "horse's arse" and was about to be replaced.

It isn't the reg, it's the horse's arse who wrote it.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784