>I'd vote for you for WA State coroner any day!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but the coroner is usually a lawyer (and
much better suited to the job). Although state coroners have been doctors in
the past.

The job of the State coroner is not an easy one!

Part of my role is to be answerable to the Coroner in prescribed circumstances.

I am hospital based, so most of the autopsy work I do is based around hospital
deaths. I only get in touch with the Coroner's Office if I think (in my
professional opinion and guided by the Coroners Act) the death is a reportable
death.

Anyway, most of my work deals with tissue samples (biopsies and surgical
resections) from living people anyway. Autopsy work only makes up a fraction of
my total workload.

Back to Gliding  ;-)