Nuclear powered Blaniks, holy mamartus what next batperson ?
JR
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DMcD
  To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
  Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:10 AM
  Subject: [Aus-soaring] Cockpit warnings

  HA,

  I was trawling through some aviation museums in Europe and noticed that there
is a health warning on some cockpits. For example, I think the aircraft
preservation people in the UK are only allowed 10 minutes exposure in some
cockpits like Blaniks due to the radiation from the primitive instruments. Same
story in Lancaster bombers.

  I guess that is probably as long as you would want to spend in a Blanik
cockpit, but it does question the sense in "restoring" them.

  D McD