Hi Adam
I had the same problem with our club ones recently. It was solved by disabling the antivirus software on the computer.
It depends on what antivirus program is on there - AVG does not cause a problem, but the one we had on the computer earlier did (can't remember what it was called).

There is normally no problem using SeeYou to download the Cambridge Loggers.

Regards
Jenny Ganderton

Adam Webb wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to connect a Cambridge GPS-NAV to SeeYou. When I connect the logger to my laptop (via a USB-Serial bridge  by ATEN), seeyou finds the logger (in the connection wizzards first screen it appears in the "Connected to" section at the bottom). When I click next, the flights on the logger are displayed. However, on clicking "next" from here, I get a 20 or so seconds of nothingness (just an empty progress bar), followed by the error message above. I am, however, able to upload tasks and waypoints to the logger, using the same setup.

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Adam