From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Adam Webb
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2009 1:22 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Cambridge Connection Problem

Thanks very much for your advice everyone.

I have tried the CAI software, and I get a similar problem. It seems to
connect to the logger, and find a list of flights. However when I try to
download the flights, I get a "Could Not Find  a Cambridge Recorder on Com
1, Make sure your recorder is connected and turned on".

I thought the problem might be connected to the power source, but I have
just bought a new one, and it has the same problem. I have been unable to
find any other computers to try it out on, to try and narrow down whether it
is a logger problem, or a computer problem.

Jarek, Unfortunately I don't have the necessary wires/connectors to attach
my PDA to the GPS-Nav.

Any other comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Adam