Like I have said in a previous post,
Only real pilots go solo in a Bergfalke (I went solo in GZM back in
1987).

You had to land it properly or it would bite or break the wheel skid (no
big oleo to cover up a dodgy landing).

Only problem with the Bergy it that it was difficult to hold in a spin,
used to self recovery into a roaring side slip.

That's why we had the Bocian 1E (KYW), spun like a top and did loops.

Puchatek has great visibilty, good for pax flights. Sideslips well and
spins nicely.

BTW: my main motive for joining AUGC all those years ago was that it
provided affordable flying to Uni Students, as well as having a winch
reachable ridge. I didn't know about sleek fibreglass gliders back
then... ;-)

Merry X-mas all

Michael