Thanks

I've seen the three unit PBT array in action at Waikerie mounted on an ASW20A. Starting the engines did seem very tricky and initial thrust was low. Very slow initial roll and a very smooth surface needed for the first few metres at least. But once it reached warp speed (80kts) - off like a rocket - pun intended.

I have a video of a take-off if your'e interested.
https://www.qdrive.net/en/download/sharelinkdownloader.php?id=100853&key=FBX3tF62qGdthODxX42x8mXBNFjHsBjgCH6

Click the little upper left hard-drive icon with the blue down arrow superimposed.

Be quick though - they've warned this site will be taken down on 31/5 for a software upgrade.