Mike

The figures for the TJ100 are very interesting as self launching a glider with one of these units appears realistic. I hae a few questions if you have any more info:-
I wonder if you have any figures on the cost of the unit and the maintenance costs/issues?
The total weight is given as 20.6kg - does this includes the battery for the electric starter/shutdown cooler? If not, how large a battery is required?
You also mentioned a split exit nozzle to guide the exhast gasses away from the tail. Do you know what effect using this has on the thrust (particularly at the start of the take off run)?
--
Robert Hart                                  ha...@interweft.com.au
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au