Dave

The Australian Gliding Museum would, I am sure, be able to provide a permanent home for this material and make it available for people to see face to face. Meanwhile, our thanks to Kevin for putting it on the web.

You can contact the Museum via calbp...@netspace.net.au (Alan Patching, President), g.f.bar...@bigpond.com (Graeme Barton, Secretary) or their historical consultant Geoff Hearn . I see you have already included Newsletter Editors David & Jenne Goldsmith in your message.

Mike Cleaver