Hi;

The content does look good. What I do not understand is why it has to be
delivered on paper. It is so inconvenient. It would be much better if it
was distributed as a PDF once every month.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, Ben Loxton wrote:

> Just received the first issue of the new GFA "Gliding Australia" magazine -
> and i just wanted to say WOW!!! - Beautifully laid out in full colour, with
> some great sections and content :)
>
> I can only imagine how much work has gone into this well done to everyone -
> its a great result! i am certainly looking forward to Issue 2 :)
>
> Kind Regards,
> Ben

Peter F Bradshaw: http://www.exadios.com (public keys avaliable there).
Personal site: http://personal.exadios.com
"I love truth, and the way the government still uses it occasionally to
 keep us guessing." - Sam Kekovich.