From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Peter F
Bradshaw
Sent: Sunday, 3 July 2011 12:13 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Gliding Australia!

Hi Mike;

As you point out it is not optional - so in reality it is part of the
GFA membership. The $42 (or what ever it is) would just cover postage
and printing. Yet another reason to privide it online.

I would be prepared to "donate" my $42 subscription to online editions
because these would have a wider circulation and, perhaps, draw in new
members - something that we all want to see!

On Sat, 2 Jul 2011, Michael Scutter wrote:

> Its not free to you.
> You pay a separate subscription.
>
> When I renewed my GFA membership, I did not select the magazine
subscription.
> I was told in no uncertain terms by GFA that "my GFA membership would not
be
> renewed until I paid the separate subscription", hence I could not fly
with my
> club until I paid that component.
>

> Michael Scutter,
> Education & Training Consultant,
> Email: michael_scut...@yahoo.com.au
>
> Mobile: 0417822330  (Int +614178223300)
> skype://michaelscutter
> I don't say anything here that I would not say to your face.

Peter F Bradshaw: http://www.exadios.com (public keys avaliable there).
Personal site: http://personal.exadios.com
"I love truth, and the way the government still uses it occasionally to
 keep us guessing." - Sam Kekovich.