Actually the photo was taken by myself, from the back seat of Bernard's ASH,
out of Bunyan at a wave camp. It would have been 8 or 9 years ago at a
guess.

The photo was unfortunately not portrait, so it didn't make it onto the
cover of the magazine despite being submitted. It was published in black and
white inside the mag, but not a full page. I don't know what resolution it
was - it was Peitschy's (as in ZZ, the subject) camera. It was long enough
ago that it may have been a film camera......I do remember that most of the
shots caught the frame of the clear vision panel.

The photo was a set up - there wasn't a 10 knot thermal there!

Good to see the photo being used. I never had aspirations to be a famous
photographer anyway.

Cheers

Bruce Campbell